Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kearney, Nebraska

Aren't friends awesome!! I am so glad that Suzette and Wendy got me going on my blog this weekend. Without their help, I am not sure that I would have been able to figure it all out!! Our families all met in Kearney (pronounced Carney), Nebraska to hang out. Why Kearney, Nebraska? Only because it is half-way in all directions, and it just plain didn't matter where we went. They are all just awesome people, and a riot to hang out with. We didn't do anything special. It was just an absolute riot to play at the local park, and just sit around and catch up on all that we had missed over the last year or so.

Good friends are hard to come by, especially those where all the husbands, wives, and kids all get along. I am so grateful for these great families, and would be lost without them. Thanks for coming and making our weekend one that we will never forget!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! You did it! You are a blogger! Had a blast this weekend!

SaraColorado said...

Glad you had such a fun weekend! I'm glad they got you blogging now!

The Gatherum Clan! said...

Wow! You figured out the whole picture thing already!!! I knew it would be easy for you. Way to go!