I am so glad that school is out, and the summer fun can begin. The grass is turning green finally at our house, and the trees have their leaves. My kids can finally go outside and play!! Hooray!! Being outside is the best, and the kids love to just hand out and do their thing. We are excited as a family to get out and boat. Dave and Zack are changing the oil, and putting new sparkplugs in the boat this very minute. He loves working with his dad, and he asked for his own set of tools today. Courtney's patience with Brett never seems to end!! She loves to follow him around, and help him navigate the swingset or throw the baseball. Brett asks to be outside from the very second that he wakes up in the morning.
After months of snow and cold weather, this is just the ticket. It is amazing how a little Vitamin D is good for your mood!! Ha Ha. Do you think any of my kids have noticed that mom has a little spring in her step these days. I doubt it.
We are sure looking forward to all of the visitors that are coming out this summer. My good friend Annie and her family are coming out in June, my brother and his family are coming out in July, and one of Courtney's friends from back home is coming out for five days in July also!! The kids and I were talking about how our summer is filling up really fast, and it will be a blink of an eye and school will start again. Have a great summer everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey Jenn!!!!
So good to "see" you!!! I am so happy that Wendy and Suzette helped you to start a blog. I have wondered a hundred times how you are doing. You were always one of my favorite people and I never had a chance to even say good-bye to you. Funny how that happens when your life falls apart. ;), but I am so glad to be back in touch with you now. Please tell Dave "hello" for me. I have some great memories with him as well from when we were both serving with the youth.
Glad to see you guys are all well and happy.
All my love Jen,
Jackie :)
Sounds like I better get myself on your summer calendar or I'll miss out! Let's plan to get together this next week, before all yoru visitors start arriving!
I kept looking to see if you had another post---it is official now--you are a blogger!! :) Yeah!! So nice to have a built-in babysitter--oh, I can't imagine. :) I hope the boating works with your condition. Matt says thank you for playing with us. :)
You've been tagged!! check out my blog.
Post a Comment