Courtney started running on the Cross Country team for her school this year. She is doing so well, that I had to take this moment to brag about her a little. I am so proud of her, as she has found something that she likes and really stuck to it. Last week she ran in a meet at Cheyenne Mountain where she took 44th out of 107 kids. I was so proud, as this was her first meet ever. Today she had a meet at Legacy Academy, and she took fourth place!!! FOURTH PLACE... over a two and a half mile course. How cool is that!! Okay, I am done being the proud mom. She definitely inherited this ability from her father, because it isn't my thing for sure. Way to go Courtney!!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Courtney's Cross Country Adventures
Courtney started running on the Cross Country team for her school this year. She is doing so well, that I had to take this moment to brag about her a little. I am so proud of her, as she has found something that she likes and really stuck to it. Last week she ran in a meet at Cheyenne Mountain where she took 44th out of 107 kids. I was so proud, as this was her first meet ever. Today she had a meet at Legacy Academy, and she took fourth place!!! FOURTH PLACE... over a two and a half mile course. How cool is that!! Okay, I am done being the proud mom. She definitely inherited this ability from her father, because it isn't my thing for sure. Way to go Courtney!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Way to go Courtney!! None of my girls seem to have inherited the running gene, although I am not sure were I was expecting it to be inherited from...neither of us run!
Way to go Court! I guess--like father like daugher!!! I can only run---slowly. I would never make it in a race! Amazing!
Post a Comment