I have been waiting for this day for a long time!! It has been the "in" thing at Zack's school to have long hippy hair. I actually liked it for awhile, but the look was getting a little old. Our family took a trip to the Southlands Shopping Center on Friday to eat at Mt. Fuji, get the car washed, and trim Zack's hair so that it could grow back a little before school started. You see, it always has a goofy phase after it is cut and needs to recover for a week or so.
Zack, Brett, and I went into Great Clips and Zack announced that he was going to cut it all off. I about passed out right there on the floor. Here is a funny story. Brett and I were waiting in the seating area, and he was acting up so I asked if he wanted to go and see how Zack was doing. We walked over to Zack, and Brett looked right at him. Brett looked around the room, and asked where his brother was. He just plain couldn't recognize him with his short hair. It is so good to see his face again!!



No comments:
Post a Comment