Brett keeps telling that two older kids that they are best friends!! He grabs their cheeks, looks them directly in the eye, and tells them. It is so cute!! I know that summer vacation is coming to a quick end, and I don't know what I am going to do without the "entertainment committee". That is what the two older kids are for him. He cries when they leave, and wants them to come home as soon as possible. I guess he is going to have to get potty trained, and go to preschool!!
Monday, July 7, 2008
We Best Friends!!
Brett keeps telling that two older kids that they are best friends!! He grabs their cheeks, looks them directly in the eye, and tells them. It is so cute!! I know that summer vacation is coming to a quick end, and I don't know what I am going to do without the "entertainment committee". That is what the two older kids are for him. He cries when they leave, and wants them to come home as soon as possible. I guess he is going to have to get potty trained, and go to preschool!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh, that is so precious! Doesn't it just melt your heart when you know your kids love each other and love to hang out with each other! Your right--Brett is going to be hating the fact they have to go back to school---or should I say you are goint to hating it!!! :)
Glad you finally updated your blog! You will have to let us know when you are back in Co and ready to get together. Need to do that before school starts back for the older girl! I loved all the pics! Looks like you have been having a good time! I am jealous!
Love that when the siblings are cute together! Love your blog too! I saw Dave at day camp. Glad you had a great trip to Lake Powell! Fun!
Post a Comment