What a hoot!! Some may be offended at this gross post, but it had to be done. You must know my personality, and I was in stitches. Zack picked his nose last night, and right out came this booger that was a perfect "z". It didn't photograph very well, but this is the best one we got. You have to know Zack, and if boogers are lucky, then Zack is lucky. When we traveled to Nauvoo, Illinois he announced that he was going to find a four leaf clover in a field by where we were staying. I am not joking when I say that within about 15 minutes he had found a honest to goodness four leaf clover. It is framed in his room!! He is such a STINK!! Okay, okay I know this is gross, but funny right?
Saturday, July 19, 2008
It is a "Z" Booger !
What a hoot!! Some may be offended at this gross post, but it had to be done. You must know my personality, and I was in stitches. Zack picked his nose last night, and right out came this booger that was a perfect "z". It didn't photograph very well, but this is the best one we got. You have to know Zack, and if boogers are lucky, then Zack is lucky. When we traveled to Nauvoo, Illinois he announced that he was going to find a four leaf clover in a field by where we were staying. I am not joking when I say that within about 15 minutes he had found a honest to goodness four leaf clover. It is framed in his room!! He is such a STINK!! Okay, okay I know this is gross, but funny right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is so funny and yes gross! Did it get framed for the room too? :0)
By the way I love the short hair again! I was wondering how long you would let it go.
Post a Comment